Case Spiral Conveyor
The Case Spiral Conveyor transports cases vertically in either an inclining or declining direction with a smaller footprint than an alpine conveyor.
Alliance Industrial Corp. has developed custom-designed, side-flexing chain that allows our conveyors to handle virtually any product. We also design units to handle mass flow product, such as nested bottles and small containers.
Multiple configurations are available, including:
- Inclining or declining operation
- Custom chain pitches and chain radiuses depending on customer needs and product characteristics
- Option for spirals with multiple infeed or discharge levels depending on customer needs
- Two part chain with removable top flights for easy replacement of worn or damaged flights
- Top fights are manufactured to minimize friction and improve product transfer in and out of the Spiral
- Manufactured and serviced in the U.S.A.
- Custom-designed and built to be the best Spiral Conveyor available
- Spiral construction is available in stainless steel or carbon steel painted to the customer's preference
- Base chain available in carbon steel or stainless steel
- Chain washdown package consisting of multiple spray nozzles to rinse the top and bottom sides of the chain to remove dirt, drink syrup, etc.
- Top flights available in two types:
Smooth for running mass product, such as cans or bottles
With rubber inserts for handling cases, boxes, plastic shells, etc.
- Complete electrical package containing all recommended safety sensors, as well as a custom written full sequence of operations, is available for smooth integration with existing lines