Pallet Stackers and Dispensers eliminate the need to have dedicated operators load and unload pallets from depalletizers and palletizers. Our units can also make your operation simpler by allowing the use of forktrucks to quickly load the dispensers and unload the stackers.
Our Pallet Stackers work in conjunction with your new or existing depalletizers to simplify your depalletizing operation.
- Empty pallets from a depalletizer are carried into the unit by roller chain
- The pallet is raised by use of an airbag making way for the next pallet to enter at the bottom
- The full stacker is then unloaded by a forktruck
Our Pallet Dispensers are used with palletizers to automate the palletizing process.
- A stack of empty pallets is loaded into the unit and is setting on roller chain
- moving prongs secure the stack of pallets just above the bottom pallet and lift the stack
- The roller chain pulls the bottom pallet out of the dispenser
- the prongs lower the stack back onto the roller conveyer