Mass Spiral Conveyor
Our Mass Spiral Conveyor is designed to move bulk product or materials from one level to another in a small amount of floor space.
Multiple configurations are available, including:
- Inclining or Declining operation
- Custom chain pitches and chain radiuses depending on customer needs and product characteristics
- Option for spirals to come equipped with two motors in order to function as an accumulation table in environments with little free space
- Option for spirals with multiple infeed or discharge levels depending on customer needs
- Two part chain with removable top flights for easy replacement of worn or damaged flights
- Top fights are manufactured to minimize friction and improve product transfer in and out of the Spiral
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Custom designed and built to be the best Spiral Conveyor available
- Spiral construction is available in stainless steel or carbon steel painted to the customer's preference
- Base chain available in carbon steel or stainless steel
- Chain washdown package consisting of multiple spray nozzles to rinse the top and bottom sides of the chain to remove dirt, drink syrup, etc.
- Top flights available in two types:
Smooth for running mass product, such as cans or bottles
With rubber inserts for handling cases, boxes, plastic shells, etc.
- Complete electrical package containing all recommended safety sensors, as well as a custom written full sequence of operations, is available for smooth integration with existing lines