Vertical Case Elevator
The Case Elevator raises cartons or cases vertically providing a method of moving production levels in the smallest space possible.
Our Case Elevators use two parallel flighted chains driven by dual brake motors. The brake motors stop the chain/flights to wait for cartons at the pick up area. A sensor detects cartons and indexes upward or downwards (depending on application).
This unit accommodates carton or case sizes according to customer specifications at up to 15 packages per minute. Our robust design and conservative engineering calculations ensure the elevator will run for many years with very little maintenance.
- Fully Automatic
- Very Small Footprint
- Cases pneumatically unloaded
- Heights to fit most any application
- Available in C-flow or Z-flow configurations
- Speeds up to 15 packages per minute depending on the carton size
- Easy (hand wheel) adjustment option for different case sizes
- The brake motor stops chain/flights to wait for cartons at pickup point. The sensor detects cartons and indexes upward